This weeks TMI Tuesday!
1. April 1 is April Fool’s Day (All Fools Day), a Western tradition of pulling pranks and hoaxes.
– Did you play any April Fool’s jokes on someone?
This year? Nope.
– Were you the victim of an April’s Fool prank this year?
– What is the best April Fool’s hoax you’ve ever pulled?
Epic! I had my colleagues convinced about a new work rule that our boss was putting in place to the point of them almost taking industrial action… I told them I was kidding before the boss showed up!
2. What is your favorite unusual or non-traditional holiday to observe?
I generally don’t buy in to what I think are randomly appointed holidays… I guess maybe I enjoy things like the OH’s birthday and our anniversaries of when we met and got hitched… I celebrate those and make a fuss on those days.
3. Do you observe any unique local or family tradition holidays? Briefly tell us about this holiday.
Well, being Irish, we have St. Patrick’s Day, which is mostly just an excuse to get hammered!
4. April is National Poetry Month. Share your favorite poem with TMI Tuesday or write a poem and share.
It is impossible for me to choose just one poem! That is like asking me to choose a favourite child… Sophie’s Choice!
Everything ever written by Wendy Cope
5. This month is also Stress Awareness Month. What stresses you on a daily basis?
So much! My dogs barking, not having enough time, rude people…
6. April is National Humor Month. Name 3 stand-up comics or comedic actors who make you laugh?
7. April 22 is National Jelly Bean Day in the United States, however, it can and should be celebrated all over the world. How will you celebrate Jelly Bean Day?
I don’t actually like Jelly Beans! Sorry…
Bonus: The flower for the month of April is the Daisy. How or what do you feel about daisies?
Love them! To me they are like a decoration for a lawn. I always ask the OH to mow around them and not disturb them in my back garden. I remember making daisy-chains as a child and wearing daisy-chain necklaces and bracelets.
Pretty little flowers!
How to play TMI Tuesday: Copy the above TMI Tuesday questions to your webspace (i.e., a blog). Answer the questions there, then leave a comment below, on this blog post, so we’ll all know where to read your responses. Please don’t forget to link to tmituesdayblog from your website!
Happy TMI Tuesday!