Questions…so many questions. We need answers this TMI Tuesday.
1. Do you believe in ESP (extrasensory perception)? Do you have those abilities?
I do believe in ESP. I am very much a “There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy” kind of person. We simply have barely scratched the surface of what the human brain is capable of.
I am an Empath, (which is not an ESP as such!), and, although it makes life quite challenging at times, I would never opt to be anything else.
2. Do you laugh when someone tickles you?
I LOVE being tickled! I can lie for hours as someone tickles and strokes my skin. It is BLISS!
3. Do you like teamwork?
Very much so. We get things done better when we pull together instead of working at odds.
However, having said that, I am lone wolf and prefer to work alone. I am not a natural collaborator. I like to do things my way, at my pace, in my style. I work better when I am in charge of my own schedule.
4. What one thing can you do today to feel you have been productive? Will you do it?
I have been productive today! I cleaned the house from top to bottom, made my dog Lily’s special food, portioned it and froze it, took care of the OH who is home poorly, went into town and got groceries which I am using to cook dinner as I write.
I would feel very proud of myself if I worked pout but that looks unlikely now. I would also like to get started on a new story that is floating around my mind.
5. Finish this phrase: “Hell hath no fury like … ”
Me if you hurt someone I love, and that includes my dogs!
Bonus: Pick one – Sex:
1. wild or mild – WILD!
2. day or night – DAY!
3. top or bottom – TOP! as a position, in D/s terms I am 100% bottom!
4. weekly or monthly – WEEKLY (daily if I’m honest!)
5. noisy or silent – BOTH… I am quite loud but total silence is very sexy too.